Get Cinco De May started off right with our delicious Raspberry Purple Tea Sangria Recipe!
KABAKI Raspberry Purple Tea is a great base for this tasty sangria recipe. It's subtle flavor differentiates this drink from other recipes out there, not to mention, you’re adding a whole lot of antioxidants as well as purple tea's other health benefits.
Raspberry Purple Tea Sangria (serves 2)
- 2 cups Raspberry KABAKI Kenyan Purple Tea
- 1 cup red wine such as a dry Spanish red
- Splash of seltzer (optional)
- Fresh fruit such as oranges, apples, and blueberries
- Add all the ingredients in a pitcher and stir until well combined. Muddle the fruit for a more intense fruit flavor
- Add ice to two glasses and pour your Sangria
- Garnish the glasses with a few orange slices
Want more healthy and delicious recipe ideas? Follow us on social media!