Purple Tea & Kabaki FAQ
Curious about purple tea? Want to know what makes Kabaki Kenyan Purple Tea so great?
Check out our FAQ's!
1) How much sugar is in a bottle of Kabaki Purple Tea?
Kabaki Purple Tea is a low sugar treat. Our Unsweetened Purple Tea has no added sugar, Lightly Sweetened Purple Tea has 22g of organic cane sugar per 16 oz. bottle, and our fruit flavored Purple Tea’s have 26g of organic cane sugar per 16 oz. bottle.
An average, a bottle of sweet tea has approximately 46g of sugar per 16 oz. bottle. Additionally, most energy drinks contain 31g of sugar.
2) Where can I buy Kabaki Tea?
Kabaki Kenyan Purple Tea is now available in several retail locations nationwide!
- Safeway Grocery Stores in 165 Northern California locations
- United Supermarkets in Dallas and North Texas
- Albertsons Grocery Stores in Dallas and North Texas
and many more. Stay tuned for our new store locator page to find a store near you.
As always, if we are not yet in your area, let us deliver some delicious purple tea right to your doorstep: order our purple tea on our website or on Amazon!
3) Are Kabaki bottles recyclable?
Absolutely! Our bottles are made with 100% recyclable plastic.
4) How much caffeine is in your tea?
Purple tea has a similar caffeine content to green tea. Green tea contains on average, between 25 - 29mg of caffeine per 8 oz. cup according to the Mayo Clinic.
5) Is Kabaki Purple Tea vegan & gluten free?
6) So what is purple tea?
Purple Tea is an antioxidant-filled super tea grown at elevated heights in Kenya, where the cool mountain air balances out with the intense African sun, allowing ultraviolet rays to deeply penetrate the tea leaves, resulting in its vibrant purple color and delicate flavor. It has more antioxidants than green and black tea!
Learn more about purple tea here.
7) What are the benefits of purple tea?
Research suggests purple tea has the following benefits:
- Highest level of antioxidants compared to all other teas! Antioxidants are one of the most researched natural compounds in the prevention of cancers, brain diseases, and heart diseases
- Helps to control blood pressure
- Helps increase cognitive brain function
- Prevents cell damage
- Offers a wide level of therapeutic, restorative and longevity benefits, superior to other teas
- Has anti-aging properties. Regenerates and revives skin cells helping skin look brighter and younger
- Reduces body fat and helps with weight control
- Boosts immunity
- Is detoxifying
Kabaki Kenyan Purple tea is
- Low in caffeine
- Low in sugar
- All-natural with no preservatives
- Organically and sustainably grown
- Is available in 5 delicious flavors - Unsweetened, Lightly Sweetened, Peach, Raspberry, and Lemon
Learn more about the benefits of purple tea here.