Hello Kabaki community! Cinco de Mayo is just around the corner, and we’ve crafted the perfect cocktail recipe to help you celebrate this special occasion.
Cinco de Mayo, or the fifth of May, celebrates the date of the Mexican army’s 1862 victory over France at the Battle of Puebla during the Franco-Mexican war. Even though it is a relatively minor holiday in Mexico, it has evolved into a celebration of Mexican culture and heritage in the United States.
Kabaki’s Raspberry Purple Tea provides a staple, subtle flavor that differentiates this drink from other cocktails out there. Adding Kabaki to this cocktail will make the taste more earthy and clean, but in addition to that, you’re adding a whole lot of antioxidants as well as Kabaki’s other health benefits! You’ll see what we’re talking about when you give the drink a try!
We’re so excited to share this with you. Don’t forget to let us know what you think, and stay tuned for more yummy recipes.
Raspberry Rosemary Purple Tea Margarita
- ¼ cup of fresh raspberries
- 3/4 cup of Raspberry Kabaki Purple Tea
- 2 oz. of tequila
- ½ oz of freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¼ tsp. of freshly chopped rosemary
- Fresh rosemary sprig, for garnish
- Sugar, for glass rim
1) Put the fresh raspberries, rosemary, Raspberry, rosemary, Raspberry Kabaki Tea, tequila, and lime juice in a drink shaker, and muddle the ingredients together. If you don’t have a drink shaker, find a mason jar, and give all the ingredients a good stir!
2) While letting some of the yummy fruit juices seep into the drink mix, moisten the rim of your cocktail glass with lime and dip the rim into the sugar
3) Strain the mixture into the cocktail glass, filled with ice
4) Garnish with fresh raspberry and a sprig of rosemary
* If you like your margaritas on the sweeter side, feel free to add a little organic cane sugar, coconut sugar, agave, or sweetener of your choice.