When you register with The Sites, we may request certain information such as your e-mail address or billing information. Such information will be used to deliver a better quality and more customized service; to estimate our audience size; and to measure certain traffic patterns. We may also occasionally ask you to fill out questionnaires or surveys so that we can better understand the needs and concerns of our users.
“Personal Information” is defined as any information that can identify you as an individual such as your Name, User Name, Postal Address (including billing and shipping addresses), Telephone Number, (including home and mobile phone numbers), Email Address, Credit and Debit Card Number, Profile Pictures, Social Media Account ID, and Country of Residence.
Since Kabaki Tea LLC is committed to safeguarding your privacy, we will not sell, rent or license your personal information to any third party. This commitment does not prevent Kabaki Tea LLC from disclosing such information to any advertiser, business partner, co-sponsor, affiliate, or parent company (also collectively referred to as “we”, “our”, and “us”), or from forwarding such information in the course of the company's transfer of assets, whether in whole or in part. In addition, Kabaki Tea LLC may reveal statistics about its aggregate users so that we may describe our services to potential partners, advertisers, other third parties, and for any other lawful purpose.
Kindly also note that the personal information that you provide is password-protected so that you will be the only user having access to such information. You may access this information at any time and you may make any necessary changes. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. Utilizing the best practices, all sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
At any time, you may review or update your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kabaki Tea LLC reserves the right to change this policy at any time upon prior notice, which will be posted on this site. Your continued use of this site after such notification will indicate your consent to such changes.
How We May Use Personal Information
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may use Personal Information in order to:
- respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters or to respond to your questions and comments.
- send administrative information to you, for example, information regarding the Sites and changes to our terms, conditions, and policies. Because this information may be important to your use of the Sites, you may not opt-out of receiving these communications.
- complete and fulfill your purchase and/or your donation, for example, to process your payments, have your order delivered to you, communicate with you regarding your purchase and provide you with related customer service.
- provide you with updates and announcements concerning our products, promotions and programs and to send you invitations to participate in special programs.
- re-contact you if we have not heard from you in a while.
- send you advertising/promotional material from any of our affiliates, and from our promotional and strategic partners.
- personalize your experience on the Sites by presenting products and offers tailored to you.
- process rewards, prizes, and donations, as applicable.
- allow you to participate in polls, sweepstakes, instant win promotions, contests and other promotions and to administer these activities. Some of these activities have additional rules, which could contain additional information about how we use and disclose your Personal Information, so it is important that you read the additional rules carefully.
- allow you to send messages to a friend through the Sites. By using this functionality, you are telling us that you are entitled to use and provide us with your friend’s name and email address, phone number, or other contact information.
- allow you to contact and be contacted by other users through the Sites, as permitted by the applicable Site.
- permit you to participate on message boards, chat, profile pages and blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and materials (including our Social Media Pages). Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public information, and may be available to visitors to the Sites and to the general public. We urge you to be very careful when deciding to disclose your Personal Information, or any other information, on the Sites. Please see the “Personal Information Options” section below, to learn how you may request removal of your posts.
- permit you to participate in social sharing, including live social media feeds.
- for our business purposes, such as analyzing and managing our businesses, market research, audits, developing new products, enhancing our Sites, improving our services and products, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, tailoring the Sites experience and content based on your past activities on the Sites, and gauging customer satisfaction and providing customer service (including troubleshooting in connection with customer issues).
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
Other Information We May Collect
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity, such as:
- Browser and device information
- Server log file information
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies
- App usage data
- Demographic information and other information provided by you
- Location information
- Aggregated information
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then, in addition to the uses listed in the “How We May Collect Other Information” section below, we may use and disclose Other Information for all the purposes for which we use and disclose Personal Information.
How We May Collect Other Information
We and our third party service providers may collect Other Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Through your browser or device: Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version, service provider, and the name and version of the Sites (such as the App) you are using. We use this information for statistical purposes as well as to ensure that the Sites function properly.
- Through server log files: Your “IP Address” is a number that is automatically assigned to the computer or device that you are using by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). An IP Address is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user visits the Sites, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP Addresses is standard practice on the Internet and is done automatically by many websites. We use IP Addresses for purposes such as calculating Sites usage levels, helping diagnose server problems, and administering the Sites. Please note that we treat IP Addresses, server log files and related information as Other Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
- Using pixel tags, web beacons, clear GIFs orother similar technologies: These may be used in connection with some Sites pages and HTML-formatted email messages to, among other things, track the actions of Sites users and email recipients, measure the success of our marketing campaigns and compile statistics about Sites usage and response rates.
Personal Information Options
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Information for marketing purposes.
- If at any time you wish to stop receiving email marketing communications from us, please just let us know by emailing us using the Contact page on the kabakitea.com website or by using the unsubscribe feature in the marketing email you received. In your request, please indicate that you wish to stop receiving email marketing communications from us.
- In addition, we will not disclose your Personal Information to third parties, including our subsidiaries, for the third party's direct marketing purposes if we have received and processed a request from you that your Personal Information not be shared with third parties for that purpose. If you would like to submit such a request, please just let us know by emailing us using the Contact page on the kabakitea.com website. Please clearly indicate that you request that Kabaki Tea LLC not disclose your Personal Information to other third parties for their direct marketing purposes.
Please note that changes may not be effective immediately. We will endeavor to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please also note that if you do opt-out of receiving marketing-related messages from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, and you cannot opt-out from receiving administrative messages.
How you can access, change or suppress your Personal Information
To review, correct, update, suppress, delete or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Information that has been previously provided to us, please email email@example.com and clearly describe your request.
In your request, please make clear what information you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Information suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Information. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Note that despite our efforts, there may be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed. Further, please note that we may need to retain certain information for record-keeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion (e.g., when you make a purchase or enter a promotion, you may not be able to change or delete the Personal Information provided until after the completion of such purchase or promotion).
If you have an account with us, you may make changes and updates on the account profile page by logging into your account through the Site and making such changes. Any changes you make on your account profile page through the Site will be reflected on that same Site; however, it may not be reflected on other sites operated by Kabaki Tea LLC on which you may have accounts.
If you are under 18 and a registered user of the Sites, you may ask us to remove content or information that you have posted to the Sites by writing to us at Kabaki Tea Customer Service, Kabaki Tea LLC, 152 Madison Avenue Suite 400, New York, NY 10016. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information, as, for example, some of your content may have been reposted by another user.
Sites and Use by Minors
The Sites are directed to individuals who are permitted to share their Personal Information without parental consent and we request that other individuals (including individuals under the age of 13) not provide Personal Information through the Sites.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Kabaki Tea LLC TERMS AND CONDITIONS ACCESS TO AND USE OF THIS WORLD WIDE WEB SITE (THE "KABAKITEA.COM" WEBSITE) IS PROVIDED SUBJECT TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY, AS USE OF THIS SITE CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
USE OF MATERIAL ON THE KABAKITEA.COM WEBSITE
The information, artwork, text, hyperlinks, video, audio or pictures (collectively, "Materials") contained on The Websites are protected by copyright laws. You may only access and use the Materials for personal or educational purposes. You may not modify or use the Materials for any other purpose without express written consent of Kabaki Tea LLC Except as provided below, you may not reproduce, republish, post, transmit or distribute any Materials on or from the kabakitea.com website.
You may print Materials on The Websites for personal or educational purposes only, and you must include any copyright notice originally included with the Materials in all copies.
The Materials included on The Sites have been compiled by Kabaki Tea LLC from a variety of sources, and are subject to change without notice.
NOTICE SPECIFIC TO DOCUMENTS AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE
Permission to use Materials (such as blog posts and FAQs) from The Websites is granted, provided that (i) the below copyright notice appears in all copies and that both the copyright notice and this permission notice appear, (ii) use of such Materials from The Websites is for informational and non-commercial or personal use only and will not be copied or posted on any network computer or broadcast in any media, and (iii) no modifications of any Materials are made. Use for any other purpose is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties. Violators will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible.
Materials specified above do not include the design or layout of The Websites or any other Kabaki Tea LLC owned, operated, licensed or controlled site. Elements of The Websites are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. No logo, graphic, sound or image from The Websites may be copied or retransmitted unless expressly permitted by Kabaki Tea LLC
Kabaki Tea LLC and/or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability of the information contained in the Materials and related graphics published on The Websites for any purpose. All such Materials and related graphics are provided "as-is" without warranty of any kind. Kabaki Tea LLC and/or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. In no event shall Kabaki Tea LLC and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available from the kabakitea.com website.
The Materials and related graphics published on The Sites could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. Kabaki Tea LLC and/or its respective suppliers may make improvements and/or changes in the product(s) and/or the service(s) described herein at any time.
NOTICES REGARDING SOFTWARE, DOCUMENTS, FILES AND SERVICES AVAILABLE ON THIS WEBSITE
In no event shall Kabaki Tea LLC and/or its respective suppliers be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of software, documents, provision of or failure to provide services, or information available from the kabakitea.com website.
Any computer software downloadable or otherwise available from the kabakitea.com website is licensed subject to the terms of the applicable license agreement.
All media files on the kabakitea.com website are protected by copyright laws. You may not, under any circumstances, reproduce, record, publish, publicly exhibit or distribute any media files made available for playback on the kabakitea.com website without Kabaki Tea LLC's express written consent. You may not link directly to any file located on The Websites, and you should not attempt to "pass-off" any of the kabakitea.com website’s content as your own work.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
Some links on The Sites may redirect you to sites not under the control of Kabaki Tea LLC and Kabaki Tea LLC is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. Kabaki Tea LLC is providing these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply referral to the site or endorsement by Kabaki Tea LLC of the site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
Under no circumstances shall Kabaki Tea LLC be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, from the use of, or reliance on, the Materials, or from the use of the Internet generally. For purposes of this section, Kabaki Tea LLC shall include Kabaki Tea LLC and its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
The services, information or data (collectively, "Information") made available at The Sites are provided "AS-IS," without warranties of any kind. Kabaki Tea LLC expressly disclaims any representations and warranties, including without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Kabaki Tea LLC shall have absolutely no liability in connection with the services including without limitation, any liability for damage to your computer hardware, data, information, documents and business resulting from the Information or the lack of information available on the kabakitea.com website.
Kabaki Tea LLC shall have no liability for (i) Any loss or injury caused, in whole or in part, by its actions, omissions, or negligence, or for contingencies beyond its control, in procuring, compiling, or delivering the Information; (ii) Any errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in the Information regardless of how caused, or delays or interruptions in delivery of the Information; or (iii) Any decision made or action taken or not taken in reliance upon the Information furnished hereunder.
Kabaki Tea LLC makes no warranty, representation or guaranty as to the content, sequence, accuracy, timeliness or completeness of the Information or that the Information may be relied upon for any reason.
Kabaki Tea LLC makes no warranty, representation or guaranty that the Information will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects can be corrected. For purposes of this section, "Kabaki Tea LLC" shall include Kabaki Tea LLC and its divisions, subsidiaries, successors, parent companies, and their employees, partners, principals, agents and representatives, and any third-party providers or sources of information or data.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK NOTICES
Copyright © 2018 Kabaki Tea LLC All rights reserved. Kabaki Tea LLC, the Kabaki Tea LLC logo and/or other Kabaki Tea LLC products referenced herein are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Kabaki Tea LLC. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Before using any Kabaki Tea LLC logo or trademark, please contact Kabaki Tea LLC regarding its Trademark
Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Contact Kabaki Tea LLC with questions or problems.